Graphic/ Web Designer @ Beyond
41 days ago
This week, we are excited to have our Product, Design, & Engineering teams get together in Lisbon, Portugal! As a company with employees all over the globe, any time we get together is a reason to celebrate 🎉
Want to join our team? We're hiring https://www.beyondpricing.... pic.twitter.com/5QKaelwGR4
Here at Beyond, we are passionate about helping short-term rental property managers and hosts grow their businesses. Backed by the world-class Bessemer Venture Partners, we have grown from a bootstrapped company of a few to the market leader in our category. We attribute our success to our belief that the people are the most important part of a business and our commitment to being a fantastic place to work.
It's with that in mind that Beyond is looking to add a Graphic Designer to our growing team. Reporting to the Creative Director, you will have the opportunity to develop and create visual assets in support of marketing campaigns and collateral. You will drive the graphical identity for projects of all sizes – from large multi-touch campaigns to single asset creation. You have a clean and modern aesthetic with an eye toward innovative designs that provoke attention while communicating brand values. You are a collaborative team player who is comfortable pivoting from spec projects to big picture ideas, telling a story through design that engages both prospects and customers alike.
Before reading further...
Beyond is passionate about diversity and cultivating our team’s potential. If you’re hungry for a good opportunity, but don't meet every point in this job description, please apply anyway!
As our Graphic Designer you'll be responsible for:
- Conceiving and developing creative solutions that inspire and educate
- Translating requirements from creative briefs into visual assets and functional web pages
- Developing web pages, illustrations, designs, banners, logos and other graphics to support digital and print content
- Creating designs that are aligned with brand standards and legal and regulatory guidelines
- Cataloging all artwork for easy referencing and repurposing
- Collaborating with team members and stakeholders on the team to provide creative solutions that drive engagement across all channels and platforms
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role?
- An articulate creator: someone with the ability to conceptualize ideas, storyboard concepts, and implement their designs
- An effective communicator: must be skilled at presenting the creative vision to both internal stakeholders and external agencies
- A strong team player: someone who is a quick learner, and who has the ability to accept feedback and reprioritize workload
Now that we've told you what the job looks like, here are the qualifications we're looking for in a candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in a professional environment
- Strong portfolio of past projects and design
- Experience with Webflow or similar platform
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Experience with Figma or Sketch
- Organized and comfortable with independent work
We are serious about our core values - We Care, We Are On the Same Team, We Inspire Trust, We Go Beyond, We Ship It - if those resonate with you, and you're ready to work with a team that lives and breathes those values, we want to hear from you.
Beyond offers a wide variety of benefits like: stock options, unlimited PTO, work from home office stipend, private health insurance, parental leave, wellness programs, a learning and development stipend and more! You can learn more about our benefits by visiting our careers site!
We Care about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
Beyond is committed to building a workplace that attracts humans of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds, statuses and lifestyles. At our core, we care about our people and encourage every employee, partner and applicant to share their whole self with us. We are respectful of and empathetic towards different viewpoints, and believe that our ability to help short term rental managers succeed relies on us building a dynamic and diverse team. Whoever you are, you can Belong @ Beyond.