Senior Product Designer @ Circuit
6 days ago
Delivery is broken. Our mission is to support the world’s transition to online shopping by making the last-mile experience faster, easier, and less stressful for all. Saving both time and money.
Our vision is to make delivery easy for everyone. We want to be the world’s best last-mile delivery experience. For delivery drivers, this means that we improve every aspect of the driver’s day.
With 87,000 Google reviews and a score of 4.7/5 ,our product is already live and a leader in our B2C market and our B2B product is fast gaining traction too. Want to see what is driving our great reviews? Check out our website - getcircuit.com.
Bring your experience, ideas and data driven opinions - disagree with us, learn with us, teach us and help take our globally used product to further (and continued) success!
This is a role where you can dig deep into what makes our users tick and turn this knowledge into beautiful, high quality, user centric experiences.
Working at Circuit - the highlights
- 100% Remote 1st; and we have been from the start
- Flexible working, asynchronously. A culture that supports you and the way you work best
- Communication and transparency; our goals are shared openly in the team, along with our successes, challenges and future plans
- Autonomy. You are the expert in product design, and we want you to guide us
- Fast results. We are a small and efficient team that likes to get things done!
- £70,000 - £87,500 ($87,000 - $109,000 USD)
- £2,500 tech and home office set up budget when you join
- Equity options for everyone and an annual company performance bonus
- 32 days paid time off
- Annual team meet ups across the world (It’s a 5* hotel in Portugal Sept 2022!)
Since the very beginning, design and user experience has been at the root of what we do, but we know with you on board we can take it to a whole new level.
You are an experienced Product Designer, so we won’t go into the day to day! But what is really important to us is that:
- You have been a Product Designer for some time and worked on a variety of projects
- Most of your experience is either with Apps or SaaS products - both B2B and B2C
- You like to solve user problems and create products that are a joy to look at!
- You are at your happiest working on projects from start to finish; talking to users, identifying & exploring issues, designing & implementing solutions - and monitoring their success
- You're adept at working hand in hand with developers
- With a data mindset; your design choices are based on insights
To find out more about the role and what it is like to work at Circuit, click apply and upload your CV or message me on LinkedIn (Sadie) and I will come back to you within 3 working days.