Senior User Experience Designer @ Docuware
9 days ago
🏛 About the company:
DocuWare is 33 years on the market, and we have a pretty complex, powerful, and super interesting (especially from the design perspective) product. DocuWare DMS is one of the leading on the market.
The company has:
- principal offices in Munich, Germany, and the USA
- Sales offices all around the globe
- More than 400 employees.
- The Big UX department with testers, researchers, designers, and UX writers.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with me to learn more about the hiring process, position, and company ❤️.
- Internationally successful company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Intensive onboarding, regular training, and development opportunities
- Attractive salary package in a permanent position
- Very good infrastructural connection in Munich: train station (S8) two minutes walking distance, as well as motorway proximity (A8/A96)
- Flexible working times and 30 vacation days
- Wide range of sports (with own trainers) as well as massage with a physiotherapist
- Free drinks, tasty coffee at a flat rate, as well as fresh fruit, and a HelloFresh Fridge available in the office
About the position:
- Development of User Interfaces according to the user-centered Design Approach
- Detailed User Research to understand the needs and expectations of our users.
- Creation of prototypes to illustrate conceptual ideas and provide them for User Tests
- Cooperation with other UX designers, product owners, usability experts, and developers
- Active collaboration in user-centric decision-making processes about the development and optimization of the user interface
- Support the setup and development of our DocuWare Design Systems
- Provide technical support to new and inexperienced team members and proactively engage in discussions
- Completed studies in interaction design, communication design, media informatics, human factors , or a similar apprenticeship
- More than 3 years of experience as a UX Designer, preferable in the area of software development and B2B
- Deep understanding of User Experience and design process
- Ability to transfer complex and technical processes into human-centered designs
- Very good knowledge of the main prototyping tools, e.g., Adobe XD
- Fluent in English (German proficiency is a plus but not a must)