Interaction Designer @ Insights
10 days ago
Who are we?
Insights is a Learning and Development company with innovation at our heart. Our purpose is to create a world where people truly understand themselves and others and are inspired to make a positive difference in everything that they do.
At Insights we provide a range of amazing learning and development solutions used by some of the biggest and most influential organisations around the world.
We are currently going through a digital transformation and over the last year alone we have created new teams such as Learning and Experience, Product Technology, and Research & Design to support this transformation.
Research & Design is growing, and we’re looking for pragmatic, collaborative, and enthusiastic Interaction Designers to join us.
These roles can be undertaken either fully remotely, or in a hybrid working model with your time split between one of our offices and your home. Further, we can offer roles either on a permanent or fixed-term contract basis.
What’s the job?
As an Interaction Designer here at Insights you will work collaboratively alongside a talented multi-disciplinary team of colleagues, users, and stakeholders to solve challenges and deliver a world-class digital experience of Insights learning methodologies and content for both our learners and practitioners.
Interaction Designers at Insights come from a variety of design specialisms and work as strategic partners to our colleagues, such as the Product Owners, Product Managers, Developers, and Learning & Development experts.
The team sits within the Research & Design department, alongside Service Design & Product Development, Brand & Visual Design and Research (incl. User Research, Market Research and Statistics / Data Science).
You’ll focus on conceptualising and designing digital products, tools, materials, and services based on user, business, and technical requirements. You’ll support the end-to-end journey of a product or service, helping to develop strategies for turning ideas, data and insights into valid concepts and working solutions.
What are we looking for?
- You’ll have experience as an Interaction Designer/ UX Designer (or UX/UI)/ Product Designer/ Digital Designer etc. We understand and appreciate the crossover and commonality between strategic Design specialisms and we aren’t hung up on titles.
- We’ll want to see a folio or examples of solutions and experiences across a variety of platforms, screens, and mediums.
- You’ll be a collaborator. You know how to share your ideas and thinking with your colleagues and know how to involve them in design work. You’re comfortable starting a project with colleagues and developing solutions in partnership throughout.
Helpful but not necessary…
- Experience of working with Agile product development teams.
- Experience of working in an ongoing change and transformation programme.
- An academic qualification in a Design specialism. You may be self-taught; you may have served an apprenticeship. We value experience over certificates
- Experience of working with User Researchers and Product Owners.
If you want the opportunity to join a team that really believe in making a difference, then apply today.
As well as a competitive salary and 35 days holiday, we also offer a comprehensive benefits package including Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Income Protection, and pension.