UX/UI Designer @ Lisk
11 days ago
Welcome to Lightcurve, Berlin's most dynamic blockchain studio! In close cooperation with the Lisk Foundation based in Switzerland, we are developing a platform by developers for developers to fulfill our mission - to make blockchain technology accessible. We are hard-working and fun-loving, always on the search for the most outstanding colleagues to push the boundaries of blockchain technology together.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our Platform Department.
- Design of blockchain based desktop and mobile user-interfaces
- Close collaboration with the development team on design proposals
- Design planning: requirements gathering and user flow
- Quality assurance of design implementations
- Coordination of community and user testing
- 3+ years experience as a digital product designer
- Basic understanding of blockchain technology
- Native with Sketch/Figma, Invision, Zeplin, etc
- Portfolio that showcases real working products
- High attention for detail and a passion for design
At Lightcurve, you find a wide range of benefits: an international and welcoming team, dynamic work environment, relocation package, modern office space in the center of Berlin or work remotely from anywhere in the world, regular team events, top-of-the-line equipment and personal development plans.
Do you think you are a great fit for our team? Apply directly on the Careers page of our website and send us your CV and cover letter. We speak over 20 different languages here at Lightcurve, but please make sure your application is in English.