Product Designer @ SentiOne
84 days ago
The first SentiOne “office” was located in Bartek Bazinski’s garage. We set up a large table with four programmers working there, we bought the cheapest carpet in a DIY store, and we insulated the garage door with blankets to keep it relatively warm. Back then, we wrote the first version of the system for downloading data from the internet from scratch. The algorithms that were created can still be found in the SentiOne Listen code – a platform for monitoring internet users’ opinions, which over 1630 customers worldwide now use.
SentiOne was founded to answer the need for finding actionable marketing insights in the internet information flood. Today, we provide state-of-the-art customer service automation.
Thanks to a remarkably vast dataset collected through years of developing an in-depth social listening tool, we can train an exceptionally accurate deep learning engine. This means our bots are more intelligent than average and more fluent in natural language processing.
We provide an easy-to-use interface for generating bots without requiring a dedicated IT team. Customer service automation has never been this easy. We offer disruptive technology that will help you stand out as an innovative, customer-oriented brand.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- End-to-end work on design problems: translating research insights into new products and features, designing workflows and detailed interactions to realize them
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Support product development lifecycle, acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in the application
- Conduct exploratory user research and usability tests
- Iterate based on feedback from the whole team, work closely with engineers
- Facilitate workshops for engineers and stakeholders to gather potential solutions or get deeper insights into main technical or business challenges
- Work closely with the product team to align planning and execution of work with the overall design vision
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- 2+ years of experience in designing digital products and systems
- Knowledge of the entire design process, from problem-solving to detailed UI and visual design
- The ability to create low and beautiful high-fidelity mockups of your designs using Sketch, Figma, etc
- Experience in creating prototypes
- Excellent self-starter who can collaborate with engineers
- Advanced English language skills (B2+) and fluent Polish
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies is a plus