UX/ UI Designer @ Stance
73 days ago
Stance is an innovation & design studio. We partner with start-ups, scale-ups and incumbents to create solutions that support the health of the planet and of our fellow citizens.
Working with our clients we design, launch and grow digital products, services and brands people love because they help them lead healthier, happier, more sustainable lives.
What we're looking for
A short-term contract support on 1 or 2 projects starting in September on a day-rate basis. Working remote and in-person workshops when required.
Who are you?
A freelance mid-senior level UX/UI designer with experience working on delivering digital products and services from research through to polished interfaces. Bonus if you have worked on healthcare, avatar, chatbots and SaaS.
- Meet with clients and customers to gather information about their requirements
- Sketch visual concepts and proposals
- Translate concepts into high fidelity designs using specialist tools such as Sketch, InVision and Figma, as well as the Adobe product suite
- Plan and implement remote and on-site research and usability testing to validate designs
- Ensure an optimal accessibility and user experience across web, mobile, tablet and our own hardware
- Develop a design system that can be handed over to client engineering team
- Work collaboratively as part of a cross functional Product Development team